Monday, August 5, 2013

EduDemic: What If We Changed How College Rankings Work? and MORE!


EduDemic





Posted: 31 Jul 2013 10:05 AM PDT
college rankings listCollege rankings take things like alumni donation levels into account. What if we changed all that and had an entirely new system? It might happen soon.
Posted: 31 Jul 2013 09:15 AM PDT
ipad in educationBefore I rush ahead with how I am going to roll out this device in my classrooms, I need to effectively incorporate it into my life and figure out how to use iPads to make me a better teacher.
Posted: 31 Jul 2013 05:05 AM PDT
coffee with wi-fi logoFord Foundation President Luis A. UbiƱas, in an op-ed in the New York Times, dives into a bit more detail of the new ConnectED plan in the U.S. We take a look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment